Grace Financial offers a wide range of personal and small business tax and accounting services – with the same quality, services and options as national tax preparation companies, at a more realistic price.
- Authorized IRS E-File provider
- Electronic filing of Ohio taxes
- Lower pricing than national tax preparation companies
- Special pricing may be available for low income taxpayers
The professional team at Grace Financial Services understands that tax preparation and filing is often a stressful endeavor for individual taxpayers. We can help! We will provide a free tax planner to help you organize your records, and meet with you individually to assess your circumstances and determine the right tax strategy for you.
We realize not everyone works an 8 to 5 day, so we offer flexible scheduling for appointments. Our service is timely and accurate and we offer FREE electronic filing with your paid tax preparation. We are open year-round so we are available to help whenever questions or concerns arise about record keeping, tax payments, late filing, or any of the many concerns that might crop up.
We offer two options for personal tax preparation:
- With regular tax preparation, your refund will take approximately 8 to 15 days if you have a bank account for direct deposit…or 21 to 28 days if you receive your refund by mail. With this method,
your tax preparation fees are paid at the time of your visit and are not withheld from the proceeds of your tax refund.
- Electronic Refund Check or Deposit – all fees can be deducted from your refund so there are no up front fees! You can pick your check up in our office, or you can have your refund direct deposited
to your bank account. Additional fees apply, and all fees are deducted out of your refund with no up front fees. This method is available for both the Federal and the Ohio returns when a refund is
With your tax return, you receive a printed copy of your federal, state and city tax forms (copies at a later date are $20), free addressed envelope for mailing your city income tax, free E-File of both Federal and State taxes.
We review your personal tax situation to help identify ways you may reduce your taxes for next tax season and help you implement those new strategies. With your permission, we will contact you if we find ways to reduce your taxes next year.
FREE PREVIOUS TAX REVIEW
If someone else did your taxes, we will review those taxes for free. We recommend reviewing them after April 15 in order to save you the high demand cost associated with tax season. We receive a
fee only if we can file an amended return in order for you to get more money back from the government.
SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNTING, BOOKKEEPING & PAYROLL
We’re here to help your business succeed, year ’round – not only during tax season. We provide small business accounting services to a wide range of clients – from retail establishments to restaurants, independent contractors and professional consultants, as well as specialized customer services.
Whatever your field of business is, we are happy to customize our services to your needs. Talk to us about your requirements, and together we’ll develop accounting solutions for your business.
Our business services include:
- Tax Preparation for Businesses
- Tax Calculation and Reporting
- Payroll Processing – we provide efficient and timely payroll processing, keeping employees happy and letting you do what you do best – growing your business.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Statements
- Direct deposit
- All federal, state and local tax reporting as well as workers compensation and Ohio CAT
- Quickbooks – Grace Financial Services is a Quickbooks Pro Advisor and can assist clients with setup, problem solving or maintaining your financial records. We also offer discount pricing on Quickbooks products.
- Tax Consulting\Planning\Preparation
- Remote Accounting\Bookkeeping Support
Our experienced, professional team is ready to put their talents to work for you. We will customize our accounting services to create a long-term accounting solution for your small business needs. If your business needs better accounting and tax planning, give us a call.
WHY HIRE A TAX PRO?
The IRS estimates the average person will spend 26 hours preparing their income tax return. Let us save you time and money by preparing it for you.